A better place to live - a toolkit for high rise green living
This toolkit aims to help high rise residents take actions to make their homes better, greener places to live.
High rise homes and their surrounding areas offer unique potential for greener lifestyles and, for residents, the benefits of being green can be great: from warmer homes and lower bills to stronger communities and a healthier environment.
Inside the toolkit are:
- summaries of the main issues
- practical ideas for changes residents can make, and those that residents can ask their building manager to help with
- inspiring examples from around the UK
- information on funding and support
Visit our online resource page for useful links and additional information, including a guide for residents
on how to bring people together and how to use meetings to come up with a plan of action.
- Rebekah Phillips, Hannah Kyrke-Smith, Faye Scott
- Publication Date:
- 28 November, 2012